Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pintrest Party- Frames!!

I FINALLY had my first Pinterest Party and man did I have a blast!  You saw the frames I made the other day which you can see here, well I showed them to my church group and we all decided it would be fun to create some while having our “girl time”.  I’m so glad we did it and especially for the group I shared this awesome time with.

Before I show you the scenes to our party, let me just add that my main point of having this Pintrest Party with our church group is for some female bonding. We all go through life (as women) putting ourselves last. Mom first, wife first, bills, chores, cooking, you name it, it all comes first. But how often do we sit down with a girl friend and just relax and talk. Not just about the chores in our life but about us? As a woman who actually like to read, or draw, or make soap. I just threw that last one in there :) We all have passions, we all have stress, and we all need “things” in our lives that sometimes only our friends can provide. Even if it’s just an ear. My suggestion is to get a group together, sit down and fill those needs. We’re women and we do EVERYTHING all the time anyway, even when we don’t want to, so take a few hours out of your lives, call your friends and drink coffee, eat snacks and craft or cook or whatever floats your boat!

I chose to make the frame because it was easy enough to paint and dry in the time limit we had and though I get that not everyone likes crafting as much as I do, after tonight, they all left with an incredible piece of art! Not to mention when they see it in their homes, it will be a reminder that  THEY DID THIS,  and for some, that they were more creative than they probably gave themselves credit for!

So thanks again LADIES for the great time and letting me have my first Pinterst Party! Oh and let’s not forget the COFFEE and Pumpkin Spice Creamer!! yummmmm!

IMG_3705 IMG_3706 IMG_3707 IMG_3708 IMG_3710 IMG_3712 IMG_3716 IMG_3718 IMG_3719 IMG_3724 IMG_3725 IMG_3727 IMG_3728 IMG_3729 IMG_3730 IMG_3731

…let me know when you want to schedule your party…I’m ready for another one :)

(oh and this time I’ll remember to use the correct setting on my camera :( I had it set on “outside”the whole time..I’m awful at this!)

Rita

1 comment:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that looks like such a fun night!