Monday, October 20, 2014

Minor Updating and Small Little Eyesores!

I’ve had my eye on a small project in my bathroom that desperately needed an update. But like most of those “I’ve got to get to it..” projects, it was overlooked a lot! But this weekend I changed that! I bought some spray paint and gave it, it’s much needed face lift.

This is embarrassing, well actually not quite as embarrassing as the next project I’ll feature this week. Eek! That one was UGLY!! But it was pretty up there. OK ready for this??

This is the little basket caddy (I have no idea what it’s called), that happens to fit perfectly in a little corner of the bathroom. Hence, I can’t get rid of it. 

IMG_3650

It actually started out black but it got to this state eventually which I’d like to think is due to the stress of living in my household.  This grey background doesn’t help but you get the point.

OH and here is the top, scratches and all!

IMG_3653

I know you’re judging me but you can really just hold that judging for my next post. SERIOUSLY! I won’t blame you!

I decided to use grey and white to pick up on the shower curtain. It’ll work for now. At least until I change the wall color. But I’m still debating that one. Here it is now in it’s old spot. And trying to get a good shot of it while maneuvering on the pot was quite difficult!!

IMG_3675 
IMG_3674
IMG_3680

And because you deserve a peek around the room…here it is!

IMG_3681 IMG_3682 IMG_3683   IMG_3685 IMG_3678IMG_3684

Rita :)

1 comment:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

what a perfect little piece for that spot! and it looks so much better lighter!