Tuesday, April 01, 2014

If I Were an Animal, I’d Be A Unicorn

d50175d9ada1aa451d6cb6ebed093f32 via Pintrest

I hit a wall today and being the girl that I am, I question myself a lot about a lot of things. Granted, for the most part I think I’ve come a long way from the depressed lunatic I was in December but then my baby turned 17 and it all hit me…she’ll be out of the house soon and then what? I started to ask myself things like what will I do, who will I become, if I were an animal what would I be?? I’m just kidding on that last one, but since I’m on the topic of ‘questions’ I hope you’ll let me ask you a few questions and humor me by answering at least a couple of them in the comments below.. come on you know you want to…

If you can’t comment below, you can go to my FaceBook page and play along there too!

Here they are:

1. If you were an animal what would you be and why (mythical creatures are accepted)?  EX. My answer is a unicorn because they are strong, whimsical and graceful but they have a horn on their head to poke someone if they get out of line.

2. If you could share a talent or passion of yours with the world and get paid bookoos of money for it,  what would it be and why?

3. If you could share one quote that you would love your children to live their life by, what would it be? (your own quote is accepted and even better in my opinion)

4. If you’re a mommy to a dog or cat and could literally have a conversation with them for one day, what would you talk to them about?

5. If you met me for coffee, what is one thing you think I NEED to know or that we NEED to talk about?

Ok so those are my totally random questions for the day that all stemmed from Brianna turning 17- that’s just how my crazy mind works! Do me a favor and play along. I think we all need a little “play time” in our lives and more often than not, we try so hard to get our brains to think clearly we forget about thinking creatively. And if you want to take it step further, copy my list and add to your Facebook page. It’ll be fun to see what your friends say. If you do let me know so I can see too!

 

2 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

1. If you were an animal what would you be and why (mythical creatures are accepted)?
I would be a deer... because I love them of course but more importantly....They define both clumsy awkwardness and grace. They are common yet beautiful..... I like to see the beauty in the ordinary.

2. If you could share a talent or passion of yours with the world and get paid bookoos of money for it, what would it be and why?
I am doing it now at Sweet Clover, just without the money part. ;)

3. If you could share one quote that you would love your children to live their life by, what would it be? (your own quote is accepted and even better in my opinion)
Wake up and be happy. It's a choice.

4. If you’re a mommy to a dog or cat and could literally have a conversation with them for one day, what would you talk to them about?
What did I ever do to deserve your unending love?

5. If you met me for coffee, what is one thing you think I NEED to know or that we NEED to talk about?
We would talk about our dreams because it's never to late to dream big! Dreams inspire and motivate.

holli said...

I would be a horse- strong , beautiful and smart with long legs.
I would be a professional shopper for tons of people and shop with their credit cards.
I always love : "Live, travel, adventure, bless and dont be sorry " by jack kerouac
I would ask Jax if he is happy, his thoughts after last week being neutered, whats he thinking when he looks at me so serious< does he know how much i adore him?
I would pick your brain on your DIY talents and hope i absorb some of the ability by sitting next to you. Oh and i would hug you because i'm a hugger with all my friends.