I hit a wall today and being the girl that I am, I question myself a lot about a lot of things. Granted, for the most part I think I’ve come a long way from the depressed lunatic I was in December but then my baby turned 17 and it all hit me…she’ll be out of the house soon and then what? I started to ask myself things like what will I do, who will I become, if I were an animal what would I be?? I’m just kidding on that last one, but since I’m on the topic of ‘questions’ I hope you’ll let me ask you a few questions and humor me by answering at least a couple of them in the comments below.. come on you know you want to…
If you can’t comment below, you can go to my FaceBook page and play along there too!
Here they are:
1. If you were an animal what would you be and why (mythical creatures are accepted)? EX. My answer is a unicorn because they are strong, whimsical and graceful but they have a horn on their head to poke someone if they get out of line.
2. If you could share a talent or passion of yours with the world and get paid bookoos of money for it, what would it be and why?
3. If you could share one quote that you would love your children to live their life by, what would it be? (your own quote is accepted and even better in my opinion)
4. If you’re a mommy to a dog or cat and could literally have a conversation with them for one day, what would you talk to them about?
5. If you met me for coffee, what is one thing you think I NEED to know or that we NEED to talk about?
Ok so those are my totally random questions for the day that all stemmed from Brianna turning 17- that’s just how my crazy mind works! Do me a favor and play along. I think we all need a little “play time” in our lives and more often than not, we try so hard to get our brains to think clearly we forget about thinking creatively. And if you want to take it step further, copy my list and add to your Facebook page. It’ll be fun to see what your friends say. If you do let me know so I can see too!
Tuesday, April 01, 2014
If I Were an Animal, I’d Be A Unicorn
Labels: just fun and games