Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Getting Excited About 2014!!

Guys I’m so inspired and finding that spark I was looking for!!  Woo Hoo!!  I can’t believe what a mind set I’ve had during the past few months. To be quite frank it’s been terrible,  but the thing I regretfully didn’t see is that it was just that…a mind set! I put myself in that funk, granted I didn’t know how to handle the medications I’ve been on, but I feel great today!

That being said, I started to think about my new years resolutions.  I seriously thought really small just because I’d feel better after doing them and I knew they were attainable…like, make an egg at 7:30 before I go to work… Really?? What is that?! But you know how when you most need things in your life, they seem to come your way? Well enter, tons of inspirational messages, books, friends, church… yep they all intervened and I’ve revamped my list.

This is what I want to accomplish in the new year. There will be additions along the way and I’ll share them with you here but I’m hoping to use my blog as my vehicle to maybe inspire someone else in the same“funk” to think if she(me) can do it- so can I! Because believe me, there are so many blog friends of mine out there that do that for me on a daily basis and they don’t even know it. Whether it’s weight loss, running, furniture refurbishers like me, sewing…heck just following your passions and proving that you can be great at anything speaks volumes to me.

Anyhow, I don’t want to take you on another rant fest so without further ado, here’s my list:

photo (1)

Thank you friends for your support and help with this list!

I appreciate you!
Rita

5 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i am so glad you found your spark! 2014 is yours!

Stephanie said...

I think these are awesome resolutions. I believe in you!

Tami Michel said...

Happy New Year Rita! Thanks for being one of those inspirational blogs that I look forward to reading!

holli said...

Thats a great list and i laughed out loud at the eye shadow one. I dont wear it myself and i'm terrible at putting it on. We should practice on each other.
Happy New Year!

Twice Nice said...

Wonderful resolutions! Wishing you exceed and achieve each and every one of them, and have fun getting there!