Monday, September 23, 2013

Julissa’s Two-fer’

Now you know I’m all about my furniture pieces, so when someone like Julissa emails me and says “I have a garage full of furniture “(note to Julissa’s husband –  some of the best women I know are furniture hoarders!) I’m like “show me what you got!!!”.  I know there are people like me who want to scour other peoples garages too, right?! Well, she ended up sending me a couple of projects she cranked out so we’re in for treat today.

First is this awesome MOD PODGE table she did in blue. This is what she started out with:

photo 1photo 2

She picked up this table for free and what’s better than furniture to refurbish?????
FREE FURNITURE TO REFURBISH!!!   A girl after my own heart.  '

Here it is now!!

photo 4

photo 5 (1)

LLLOOOOVVVEEEE!!! And I especially love that she opted to mod podge scrap book paper in the middle of this table. It really brings out the square detail that wouldn’t have packed as much punch if she went with a solid color!! BRAVO! You really knocked it out of the park with this piece!

And next is this table and mirror that she added to her living area:

photo 1 (1)photo 2 (1)

And here they are now! 

photo 4 (1)photo 5 (3)

(HI JULISSA)

I think my favorite part of this last project is they didn’t go together first but now match beautifully!!

Thanks Julissa for taking on my challenge full force and hopefully dwindling down your furniture projects so you can make room for more…ahem…I mean…clean out that garage!!

See you tomorrow for another Challenge taker!
Rita

1 comment:

Tami Michel said...

I wanna see her garage! Love the little blue table!