Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Holli’s Hip House Décor (damn it…I couldn’t think of another “H” word!)

Sweet Holli from Holli’s Hoots and Hollars (is that name not precious!!) wrote me with her challenge piece. I have to say I was excited to see the before and after of her projects because I myself have not conquered painting a chandelier. But hers came out awesome and I loved the way she covered each crystal in foil so she didn’t have to take off each individual one. Very resourceful girl!!

She also tackled two projects so here they both are!

photo 2 (2)

And this is my fav because it’s so darn creative!!

photo (1)

See told you!  Isn’t that an awesome great idea!! Love it Holli and thank you SO much for contributing!!! 

That’s the last of my challenge takers. My sister was supposed to tackle her project for me but she didn’t have time. So come back tomorrow for my final bookcase project.  Let’s just say it didn’t come out at all like it was supposed to and there was a small bonus as well…..intriguing….

See you tomorrow!
Rita

4 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

love that light fixture!

Tami Michel said...

how cute! Amazing what a little TLC can do!

Twice Nice said...

Gorgeous Chandelier! And you had me cracking up with your title!

holli said...

I love the title and so happy you posted my projects. I have so many piled up in my garage. If only i didnt have a fulltime job!