Wednesday, August 07, 2013

More Cozy Blankets!!

I told you I scored some awesome vintage blankets the other day so I wanted to show you before I post them to my Etsy shop.  Now don’t flood my email box trying to buy them all at once or anything like that(haha)…it’s just for your daily blogging reading enjoyment.

IMG_2608   IMG_2610
IMG_2612   IMG_2614
IMG_2622    IMG_2627
IMG_2618-001    IMG_2620

So, although it’s safe to say I could adorn my house with these beautiful throws, there are a couple of problems with that theory:
A. I don’t have enough sofa’s
B. they freak Sammy out.
I know…I know…keep the husband, lose the throws…keep the throws, lose the husband…. uggghhhh  I have to say I love the husband more on this one guys!

I hope you have a great Thursday and THANK GOODNESS it’s almost Friday…it’s been a tough week!
Rita Smile

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog...I've been reading for awhile, think you are way talented and I have finally got off my bum and signed up to get your posts. Kim Vincent

Rita said...

@Kim V. Thank you for your sweet comment and not to mention getting off your bum to follow me...awww (heart). I appreciate you!!

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

Great score! I laughed when I saw them because I could have made any of those as those are the only crochet stitches I know! I made hundreds (seemed that way at least) of granny squares one summer as a teenager so I could make a blanket...lol, good memories

Tami Michel said...

Here's to a better week!!!