Monday, August 05, 2013

Little Gray Side Table and My Toddler In a Tiara

Not that those two things have ANYTHING to do with each other….of course…but I couldn’t resist sharing this picture with you!

First this is the small side table I finished the other day and which also completed my French Linen paint (so sad about that) which I’m sure you all know, I loved dearly!! I say that because I constantly talk about it on here!

IMG_2568IMG_2570IMG_2572

I seriously can’t remember where I found him or how much I paid but I seriously don’t think it was more than 5 dollars.  You all know how I roll!!

This is it now:

IMG_2641IMG_2643IMG_2646

And I know…I know…Please Rita add more color in your life!!!!  I’m working on it Winking smile

Now for my Toddler in Tiara photo…

So Ashley just joined a Sorority “Gamma Phi Beta” and the other day they had a summer workshop. The theme was Toddler’s in  Tiaras so they all got dressed up!!  I get that some people never got the whole sorority thing, but she is SO excited and I’m so excited for her.  I ALWAYS wanted to join one so I’m totally living vicariously through her and seriously cannot WAIT to go through this fun year!! And I totally would have bought an outfit like this but I didn’t want to be “that” mom. I think it’s bad enough that I myself want to join. haha!  So without further ado, here is my Toddler in a Tiara!

photo (4)

She was happy that she won Best Dressed!  Oh an those shoes she’s wearing are sparkly!

Come back tomorrow for what else but…..more gray….waaa waaaa waaaa.  Haha it’ll be good I promise!

Have a great Monday!
Rita

5 comments:

Julia from Dozen Flours said...

Awesome! And while I love color, neutral makes sense.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

the table is perfect in gray and ashley cracks me up!

Kammy Wielenga said...

So pretty, Rita! Both the table AND Ashley!!!!!!!! :):):)

Twice Nice said...

Cute table makeover, and a darling "toddler" and tiara moment! I was in a sorority and 35 years later still amazed at the lasting friendships I share with my sisters! Have fun Ashley!

Small Side Tables said...

First this is the small side table I finished the other day and which also completed my French Linen paint (so sad about that) which I'm sure you ... ssmallsidetables.blogspot.com