Tuesday, August 06, 2013

50 Shades Of Grey

I told you before that I LOOOOVVEEE painting my furniture grey, however I didn’t realize how much until I started looking at my before and after photos. It was then, that I decided, I had a problem.

So today, let’s take a ride down memory lane and see just how many shades of grey I’ve used over the past few years…ready….

Gray Chest_bef1Gray Chest1IMG_2568IMG_2641BurntStool_Bef2BurntStool1
VintageBirdStool_Bef1VintageBirdStool3
GrayOrange_Bef2GrayOrange1
GrayTower_Bef1GrayTower1
GreyChest_bef1GreyChest1
Anna_Bef1Anna_Bef4
ChevronTable_bef1ChevronTable1
DresTable_Bef1DresTable1
GrayCoffee_Bef1GrayCoffee1
GraySide_bef1GraySide2
Damask_Bef1Damask1
GraySide_Before1GraySideAfter1
GrayTwinsBeforeGrayTwins1
Intriquite_Bef1Intriquite1
Stonedtable_bef1Stonetable1
Tuxedo_bef2Tuxedo1Victoria_Bef1Victoria2

And before mine or your computer crashes, let me just say…I WILL start using color and give my grey habit a break.

Rita

3 comments:

Twice Nice said...

But Gray is a color!! Love all of the varying shades you have chosen. Bet your title gets you lots of interesting visitors this week, ha! Can't wait to see what you are up to next.

Tami Michel said...

I kind of like all of your gray color choices. And I agree with the above comment, watch out for interesting visitors! Have a great week!

Bonnie said...

I was actually just thinking the other day that you're to blame for my new obsession with painting my room gray... I even have visions of light gray walls and darker gray furniture. It's a sickness...