Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Vintage Awesomeness

First let me say, yes, I’m alive and well!  I’m feeling better than ever (FINALLY) and ready to work on some projects.

The good thing is you’ll be hearing more from me now that I’m out of bed and out and about. The bad thing…well there isn’t really a bad thing. Nonetheless, I wanted to tell you all hello and I’m back. I never really left. I’ve only been wallowing in self pity and wishing I was doing more with my life!!  haha, no, not really that bad.

I have happened to come across a few vintage awesome finds that I will soon be selling in my Etsy shop that I wanted to share here. I’m sure you’ll love them as much as I do. 

Here they are:

IMG_2154 - CopyIMG_2172 - CopyIMG_2158 - CopyIMG_2175 - CopyIMG_2183 - CopyIMG_2194 - CopyIMG_2201 - CopyIMG_2214

Told you they were fun.  If you have a question about any of them or need something for yourself, please let me know.

Well I just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know I’m still around. Also I will be introducing my sister-in-law this week. She is new to the blog world, is super wonderful and I know you all will love her too.

See you soon,
Rita

3 comments:

Twice Nice said...

Welcome Back! I've been MIA so much this summer I just assumed I'd missed a post or two from you when I was tuned out!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

so glad you are feeling better! love those fun s&p shakers!

Krista @ Can't Survive on Yarn Alone said...

Welcome back!

I love seeing more of the Cornflower Corning Ware out in the "wild" since that is one of the sets we own.