Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Future Curbside Creators

Today I got a chance to do some furniture sprucing…or well… I should say, the girls got to. We had a weird morning and we all got up around 4 AM and decided to do some painting.  It was AWESOME!!! I’ve missed it so much and since the girls wanted to join in, we had a great morning. Coffee brewing, paint cans ready to go, brushes lined up, and material galore.

IMG_2306

I had a few stools on hand that I knew I’d get to sooner or later. Some of them have actually been sitting around a LONG time. I pulled out four and Ashley, Brianna and I all got started.

IMG_2295IMG_2298IMG_2300

(Man these girls have long hair, huh?!?)

Again, some of these were quite old but we got four of them done. We of course needed naps afterward but I was so proud of us all getting together and picking out paint and fabric and working as a little Curbside Creations Crew. Now we can’t cook worth a darn, but we can all paint!! That’s better than cooking in my book anyway – haha!

These were our four projects we worked on this morning:

IMG_2292

IMG_2293

IMG_0166

DSCF2025

Get ready to see their “After” photo’s tomorrow!

Rita

P.S. I paid less than $10 for all four of the stools combined!

3 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i can't' wait til emmy is old enough to help! she already loves the creativity involved!

Tami @ Curb Alert! said...

Yes, painting is SO much more fun than cooking in my book. Cannot wait to see how they turned out and once again you totally scored on the price! You definitely have vision girl, that's why I love ya!

Chris Dodaj said...

Rita!! That sounds like so much fun!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!