Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BumpsNBruises–New Etsy Shop!

Well I decided to give Etsy a second go round and this time I’m introducing not only furniture, but some of my vintage finds. I will continue to have a booth at Lula B’s but thought it wouldn’t hurt to not only cater to the Dallas/Ft.Worth area but all over the U.S. as well. . This is part of the rediscovery of myself!!  The last few weeks have given me time to think a lot about a few things, not to mention how being a girl with “female issues” can suck, haha but seriously, just life in general and the mark I make in the world.  Right now it feels pretty non existent and I’m sure as a woman we all feel this way at some point.  I think being laid up the past few weeks and not being able to do anything just amplified it. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t make our mark SOMEHOW in the world. And I intend on doing just that.

You all know, I’m all about reusing old furniture and making it new right??!! Well the same goes for vintage items as well. Vintage combined with modern furniture can really set off a room. Not to mention vintage accessories or home décor add history and depth to any space. Thus, I’m sharing my love of retro finds with you. So to put it quite simply, I’ll do the digging to find the pieces and you get the pieces you want with out having to do the dirty work. This is why I say, I’m not your typical girl.  In fact,  I think I’m wired a little differently than girls in general. I don’t see a pair of shoes and my heart skips a beat, however take me to an estate sale and forget about it! Commence hyperventilation.  I’m so serious, it’s not even funny!

Regardless, I find so many vintage items that speak to me that I’d like the chance to share them.

So do me a favor and stop by my shop even if it’s just to say hello! I’ll be adding furniture as I start up again and continue to add to my vintage finds.

Click on my shop button, and tell me what you think!

Web Button

Thanks, Rita!!

1 comment: