Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tossed and Turned Tuesday– It was mint to be

Last week you got to see this taped up mess of a desk, but after stripping layers of tape and discovering her inner beauty, she was perfect for my sister Olivia. Liv had wanted a minty desk to go with her gray room, and I was more than happy to oblige. Here’s what I came up with!

IMG_2037

IMG_2040

IMG_2041

The only change I made (other than the fabulous paint-lift) was change the knobs on the top. At first the top drawer had two pulls, but since I was one short, I just found two matching knobs and used those instead.

IMG_2042

Here’s a refresher of the misunderstood piece I made over.

IMG_1615IMG_1617

Thanks and remember I’ll be taking it easy so YOU SHOULD TOO!!

Love,
Rita

You can find me linking this awesome desk here:

Photobucket Furniture Feature FridaysElizabeth and Co.PJH Designs

4 comments:

Tami @ Curb Alert! said...

So Much Prettier!!! Hope you have a restful day Rita :)

Twice Nice said...

I don't miss that stinkin' tape at all! Pretty color. Hope you are feeling much better!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Minty fresh and pretty!

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

What a difference! I love the color. So pretty. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Transformed Tuesday. Have a great week.

Hugs,
Peggy~PJH Designs