Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Name is Rita, and I’m Addicted to Nightstands…We Love You Rita…

I’ll be guest posting for Tami at Curb Alert later this week and as I posted my before and after pictures of a night stand I painted, it got me thinking…”How many nightstands have I done??” Sheesh. 

Let’s take a look at some of the ones I’ve tackled in the last couple of years.

PicMonkey Collage2

Let’s just stop there and call it a day, shall we? That only skimmed a few of the folders I have of photos. I think it’s safe to say I have a problem. HaHa.

I’ll let you know when my guest post is up and you can read what I have to say on using clear vs. dark wax. I love both actually but it’s more fun when you get to see the difference.

Hope you’re having a FANTASTIC Tuesday! Now go out and find a nightstand and paint it Winking smile
Rita

2 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

ha ha! i feel like that about dressers... i have a dresser addiction.

Cindy B said...

and we still love ours!