Friday, May 03, 2013

Blog Makeover!!

So first of all, shout out to Chris over at Hubby Jack’s Blog Attack for my make over!! WOO HOO!! I needed it, that’s for sure and yes, you will notice I decided to add a fun photo of myself  on my side bar, over yonder. I like to be mysterious and all, but if I wait to actually get thin before taking a decent photo, you’ll never see me.  Darn those jeans in the back of my closet!! 

Anywho, I won this make over and LOVE IT!!! The colors speak to me and say “yes…finally…she got it right”

So what do you think? 

OHHHHHH!!!  and I have a button…yes…I DO…I have  an awesome button that you can add to your blog. I love it. And the fact that this was done on Friday is the icing on the chocolate cake!

Again, thank you Chris, I love it!
And to everyone who voted- I appreciate you!!

LOVE,
Rita

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the change Rita. Timing is right too. It's like putting away the winter clothes to make way for the spring and summer ones.
Cindy

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i LOVE it!!! it's awesome! i bet you are thrilled!

momtofatdogs said...

Rita! This looks awesome! Hubby Jack is a keeper for sure. Really, this is really cute!

Sam

Twice Nice said...

I love it!! And so now, I'm ready to go get on this guy's list. I'm only about 2 years over due! Don't know if I'll add a picture though.....

the cape on the corner said...

looks great! and now we can see how much your kiddos look like you, too.

Hubby Jack said...

Thank you!!!

Chris Dodaj said...

thinking about you, hope your surgery went well!

xo!!