Monday, March 18, 2013

Tossed and Turned Tuesday–Chevron Strikes Again!

This will be short and sweet because I’m super tired and ready to curl up on the sofa and watch TV. So without further ado, here’s the new and IMPROVED, chevron table. Not so square anymore is it! 
IMG_1291
The colors I chose were mint green (which is a little hard to see with this blinding sun) and light gray.  I thought the color combo did this guy justice without going too extreme.  I had it for sale at our outdoor market, but since the market was REALLLLLYYY slow, it ended up coming home with me but only because there was no room for it in my booth. I’m sure it won’t be too long before it goes in the booth and off to a well deserving home.

IMG_1101   IMG_1292
And now for some really extreme reveals!! This would be photos of me and Ashley.  We spent the day at the outside market and totally forgot to take sunscreen! We were in pain by the end of the day. Now here are our “After” shots!
ME:
IMG_3169    IMG_1726
ASHLEY:
IMG_0171
OUCH!!!
Yeah I owe that girl big time wouldn’t you say! The good thing was we got to talk all about her Washington trip and she agreed to update us with a post.  So burned or not, we still got in some quality mother/daughter time which is always wonderful!! 
Can you tell we like to look on the bright side Smile
See you Soon!
Rita

2 comments:

Twice Nice said...

Ouch is right! Love the Chevron and color combo! You sure do get lovely, crisp lines and points. I'm still afraid to try one!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

wow those are nasty burns!!!! take care of yourself!