Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thrown Away Thursday–Knob Crazy!

I found this vanity/dresser at a yard sale and immediately thought of my sister Olivia who was moving back
to Texas from Chicago. It is a two piece hutch that I really don’t think go together, but it works so who
am I to question, right?! Regardless, it was beautiful and perfect for her, not to mention the price tag was oh…
$10
(cha-ching).  Yep, right up my alley!

I took my pictures separately because this thing is a beast and very heavy to move back and forth so you’ll
have to use your imagination.

IMG_1440 
IMG_1487

This weekend Olivia will be painting her room a subtle gray so I’m tasked with painting this white, per her request. I think it will turn out great, don’t you!

Oh and the odd thing about this piece was all the crazy knobs it had. I’ve literally never seen SO many knobs and most are different. Weird.
IMG_1445
IMG_1446
IMG_1447
IMG_1448

(Gross right!!) I’ll definitely need lots of wood filler and better knobs, that’s for sure!
K, see you next week so have a great and save Easter weekend!!
Love, Rita






2 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see how it turns out. I agree that the two pieces don't seem to go together. But, I like the first two sets of knobs.

Twice Nice said...

Happy Easter Rita!