Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thrown Away Thursday- Too Square To Be Cool

I don’t know if these types of tables are put in my pathway by Divine Intervention or if I just stumble upon them because my tunnel vision only allows me to see small tables like this one. Whatever the case, I love them, and painting them is always soul soothing.
IMG_1105
I mean, look at this guy. He has so much potential and he doesn’t even know it yet.
And did you see his price tag?!
IMG_1103

Who wouldn’t snatch him up? The best things about this table are 1. the possibilities
2. the fun color options are endless 3. Instant gratification ( and who doesn’t like instant gratification??)
IMG_1105
You know the drill…come back Tuesday and see his “after” shot. Oh and wish me well on getting him done before Saturday so I can sell him at the sidewalk sale!!
Before I go, here’s what’s going on behind the scenes of me taking these pictures of my new table!!
My precious love, and his precious cat are directly to the left of this table.
IMG_1247IMG_1246
And what happens when dad is only paying attention to one pet…
IMG_1233
IMG_1232
Yep, it’s share and share alike in this household!!
Rita

2 comments:

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it! Great score

Twice Nice said...

Your Furniture Fairy must run in ahead of you with her chalk pin and reprice them! Mine is still winded in the parking lot I guess! You do find the deals Rita! Have fun and good luck with the weekend sale.