Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thrown Away Thursday- The Forbidden Teenager Room

I’m doing things a bit different today!
Not only will you get to see another part of my house, but I will take you inside a place that should be forbidden to all outsiders….Ashley’s room!  You all know she left for college but her room remained as she left it.. a mess! Ok, I will admit I added to the mess when I started hoarding all my furniture in there but let’s be real, it didn’t get that way from just me.
So again, technically not a “thrown away” transformation, but it’s a good ‘before and after’ non the less.
P.S. I took the pictures as is, no cleaning, so consider yourself warned!
IMG_1199

IMG_1202IMG_1197IMG_1204IMG_1192
Pretty boring, pretty dirty, and yes pretty big. She has a big room that’s for sure.
Ok, pop back over Tuesday for the reveal. Oh, and I should add, I spent $10 so come back an check it out!
Rita

1 comment:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oooh i can't wait to see it!!! YAY!