Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tossed And Turned Tuesday- The Key To Success Is….

…well KEYS of course! And boy am I loving mine!
IMG_0682
Guess you could call this my “Christmas present transformation” seeing as how this fabric was part of my sister Olivia’s gift to me, and the paint is Ann Sloan Versailles that my mom gave me, which I’m absolutely in love with! I’m ready to paint everything with this color!
IMG_0679IMG_0680
IMG_0681
I just added it to my booth and from what I saw on the day I put it there, lots of people were checking it out.  Woo Hoo!!
On that subject, my booth is doing pretty well these days. The beginning of January was REALLY slow but it’s picked up a bit. I’ve managed to sell some chairs and a few tables.  Thank goodness I’m slowly getting my stockpile of furniture down at home too.  I know Sam is happy about that. 
Well I hope you enjoyed my new chair compared to where we started. Old and outdated!
KeyChair_Bef1
And again, thanks Mom and Livy for my awesome gifts!! I may not have an eye for pairing cute outfits (Ashley don’t roll your eyes because of this understatement), but one thing I do know, is how to pair my fabric and paint!
See you Thursday for my Project #2!
Rita


Parties I follow:
Photobucket Furniture Feature Fridays

6 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

very sweet- i love that fun color on the chair!

Twice Nice said...

That fabric is so fun! They are perfect together, and I'd say your family really knows what you'll like for Christmas!!

sew sweet vintage said...

Love your make over. I have a chair seat to redo. Pinning yours:) New Follow. Follow me back http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/02/be-fearless-arianna-huffington.html

Kammy Wielenga said...

How FUN, Rita! Not sure why the thumbnail wouldn't work on the link party... humph!

Linda Miller said...

What a transformation! Great fabric and paint. Love it!

Linda Miller said...

What a transformation!
Great fabric and paint.
Love it!