Thursday, February 07, 2013

Thrown Away Thursday- One Friends Trash

If you ever ask yourself “what’s better than finding great furniture for a great price?”, well great furniture for NO PRICE of course! That’s exactly what this is.
IMG_0705

My friend Amy gave me this side table. She was about to get rid of it and asked if I wanted it. Do I ever say “no” to free furniture???? Uh, No!
It’s a sturdy little table with lots of possibilities.

I especially want to make use of this little embellishment it has on all four sides. Hmmmm… the wheels are spinning!
IMG_0706IMG_0707
I love fun tables like this because the possibilities are endless.  Not to mention, they are easy to work on if you need instant gratification.  All you have to do is pick up an old side table, slap on some paint and sit back and relax.  It works every time.
Don’t forget!!
If you haven’t entered my contest, please do. I love reading the answers and just so you know, my own family hasn’t even got the answer to “age I was when I got married”.  And as far as my friends, thank you for being gracious about my age!  This “all about me” is fun!! Remember, it’s not how about how many answers you get right, just enter, it’s fun and I’ll love you (more) for it Smile.
Can’t wait to see how well you know me!
Rita

2 comments:

momma_drea said...

Hey!! How in the heck are we suppose to remember when you got married.. You didnt invite us to the wedding. I would have loved to be apart of your wedding.. Maybe thats why I blocked it out of my head. All I know is one day you came to the house and told us you were married. (I wonder who was at your wedding) (not me):(
love u!!! :)

lala said...

Hi, just discovered your blog - absolutely lovin it!!! I have spent the last hour devouring your previous posts, great before & afters, and lots of inspiration to get working on my own furniture stash. Can't wait to see what you do next!!!
Elizabeth