Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thrown Away Thursday- Art Class In Session

IMG_0762

Maybe “out of session” should be more like it.  I’ve taken a class or two in art and never did the teacher say “place your brushes on any clean surface.” However, I don’t think that was the case with this table as you can see from this array of colors going on in this photo!

IMG_0767

I mean this is a fairly good looking table. Right?!  It’s pretty massive and sturdy except for this one side that’s been replaced by a piece of particle board. Seriously, other than that it’s a good solid table. AND…it also just happens to fit in my living room that currently has a huge gap of space right smack in the middle. 

Yep, this baby will have a home…my home that is!

IMG_0761

Yeah that particle wood is really attractive isn’t it!! But I guess if you can get past that paint all over the table, that’s a good sign. I have my work cut out for me for sure with this one! But hey, Mama needs a coffee table REAL BAD!!

Come back on Tuesday to see what I do with this Art project gone bad! Until then, stop back by on Friday for the CONTEST winner and SurPRIZE! (do you like what I did there)!

Love you all and HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!
Rita

No comments: