Sunday, February 24, 2013

Creating With The Stars

This is just a quick note to ask you to check out the contest I’ve entered over at EastCoast Creative Blog.  It’s like, super amazing and I realize I don’t have a chance in hell, however I’m gonna ask anyway.

Creating with the Stars

It is the Oscars of the DIY world that I live in and it would be like me ranking my blog to someone like Oprah. Yeah, that’s not gonna happen, but in this case, even to be nominated is an honor. I believe you get what I’m saying.

So if you have the time and love me, Please pop on over and “like” my entry. It’s number #304. I’d seriously be happy to have a few “likes” but hey, I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t ask. I don’t know at what point in this contest you can actually like the photo so hop on over often please and thank you!!

Thanks guys and come back tomorrow for three cool table transformations!!

Love, Rita

1 comment:

Twice Nice said...

Done! Good Luck, and don't sell yourself short!