Monday, January 07, 2013

First Before and After of the Year!

Yay! Sooo excited to show you my first before and after of the year! Granted it’s a small one but it’s cute if I do say so myself!
First up: Thrift store and Garage sale chair. Yes I found them at two separate places. One for .95 cents and the other for .75 cents. One is also larger than the other but you can’t tell too badly. 
IMG_0469
The small green one on the right is actually vinyl. The one on the right is material and don’t barf when I say this, but I think I spotted a speck of ancient blood on it. gross!
Anyway I put them away for a rainy day this past month but when I received my Christmas present from my youngest sister – Olivia, I knew exactly what I was going to do with these chairs.

**CHRISTMAS PRESENT: Insert side note here, as you all know I tend to give the background story… Right!? So for Christmas Olivia (aka Liv or Livy) gave me this small beautiful brown package with a nice little quaint tie and inside were three small things….FREAKIN FABULOUS FABRIC!! I know she is my sister and she lives in Chicago but when she leaves to go to her “city” I tend to believe she is really going to work for Santa in the North Pole because …how could she possibly know??!! I mean come on!
It’s ok Liv, your secret is safe with me.  She gets it right every year!!

Where was I???   Oh that’s right my “after” photos:
IMG_0471
IMG_0472
IMG_0474
And a little height difference never hurt anyone~!
IMG_0476
Chevron Fabric = heart!
See you later,Rita