Sunday, January 06, 2013

2013 Theme


I LOVE what I’m reading all over blog land. The need to simplify your life rather than loading on all these extra items to our “To Do This Year” lists. It can be quite exhausting thinking about all that needs to be done this year then the added stress of New Years Resolutions. Oh and did I mention laziness…that’s my problem sometimes.
But in all reality, this is what I have going on:
1. FULL TIME JOB
2. FAMILY TIME
3. LULA B’S
4. 4 ANIMALS (1 BEING A KITTEN THAT WEARS ME OUT! AND IS ATTACKING MY FOOT AS WE SPEAK)
5. DAUGHTER IN COLLEGE
6. DAUGHTER WITH DEPRESSION

I think that about covers it for the most part. Not that I’m complaining but it can definitely be time consuming. 

I totally embrace the fact that you all want to visit “a few” blogs, people you know, etc. I TOTALLY GET THAT!  I’m so IN on that concept. I too have many I’d like to visit and comment on but man is that hard sometimes.
So my new years resolution for myself is to do what I can, when I can and try not to sound so boring in the process. I’m also working on figuring out the new camera so lets add better photos to that list.

Unfortunately, I’ll probably be writing a little bit more about my ups  and downs…forgive that… but someone’s got to listen right ?!

As for this blog, look for a facelift sometime this year and lots of new things to work on. I’ll be here and hope you stop by again!

Have fun this year,
Rita

1 comment:

Twice Nice said...

Rita we love everything you share with us! Keep smiling and moving forward! Happy New Year!