Thursday, December 06, 2012

Estate Sale Before and After

One thing you missed from me for sure is a good before and after!

I claimed this small table from an estate sale for a few bucks and although I was kinda partial to the green and gold finish it had, I decided it needed a slight upgrade:

DSCN2717DSCN2718

I honestly think that was the original color but can’t be sure. That sure looks like years of wear to me, does it to you??

It was with a heavy hear that I took my brush and went to town with left over blue Annie Sloan paint and distressed it with her dark wax as well Smile

ES_After2ES_After1

I only have a couple of pictures form the store but you can see the gorgeous (and I do mean that) finish!  LOVE!!

Got to go watch “Grey’s Anatomy” with Sammy now.  We are spending quality time…yay!!!

See you Soon!
Rita

3 comments:

Twice Nice said...

So nice to see it go from old and worn to chic again! Good job! Have a great weekend

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

Love that new color...what a great little find!

Katie said...

Oh this is so cute Rita!! I love the sweet little table, especially with the dark blue! Gorgeous!