Monday, November 12, 2012

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- What does CC really stand for???

I did it guys…I copied you. But truth is I don’t feel bad about it at all.  Does this mean I’m a bad person?? I hope not!

What did I copy? Well let me show you?

DSCN2704

Yes, this fabulous piece was copied by yours truly.  I’ve seen this done by so many of you out there and I just had to try it for myself and am so pleased with the results. So do I mind that today you say “she totally copied this”…Heck-to-the-NO. I love it! In fact I’m going to show you more of this mint green (make my heart go pitter patter) retro dresser!

DSCN2706DSCN2707DSCN2708DSCN2710

And can you see where it is already? Waiting for someone to snatch it up!

It goes without saying that the “before” photos are up next:

DSCN2682DSCN2683

This next part I’m only showing because I’m a nerd like that and while some people love their fashion products, I feel strongly about my furniture products. ALSO, so you know, while some people are darn lucky and get their products FREE to try and test out…I’m not that lucky.

Bitter, well maybe a tad.

Regardless, I had to show you what my citristrip (paint stripper mom) did on this piece. Let’s just say I got really lucky!!

DSCN2687DSCN2688DSCN2690

Isn’t that FREAKIN’ AWESOME!! 

As always, thanks for tuning in and checking out the latest from “CC”!!

Rita

Posting Here:

Photobucket

4 comments:

Olivia said...

cute!!

Tami Michel said...

Wow, that's love right there...your mom doing all that hard work for you leaving you to do the fun makeover. My heart went pitter patter right along with you when I saw how freaking awesome that Citristrip worked on that piece, I'll have to give it a try!
Tami @ Curb Alert!

Megan said...

It turned out so good!!! That was a lot of work, you rock :)It will sell in no time!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love this look on mid century pieces- fabulous job!