Friday, November 30, 2012

The Past Few Weeks

 

First of all, thank you Sammy for getting my computer back on track. I don't know what you did but I'm glad (for now )it's working!!  I’m so used to seeing a black screen with only the cursor showing and feeling like I was in black hole! Thank you, thank you!!

Second, let me just say my booth at Lula b's is doing spectacular and I'm thrilled to see my furniture go to good homes. I get so excited when I see people actually getting thrilled at my pieces! It's as if I made it for them and that feeling is AWESOME!!

This booth is seriously looking a little scarce right now and I couldn’t be happier!!

IMG_0093

IMG_0092

I keep trying to take pictures so I can keep track mentally of what's selling. I get paid on the 1st and the 15th and get all of my tags and receipts but I like to try to stay on top of things and really don't like to wait that long to see what's sold! So far the results are great!!  I couldn't be happier! I'm really being embraced by this artsy community...ahhh love.

So what have you missed in my life?

  • Awesome things at Lula B's
  • Not so awesome things in the world of Brianna's depression (novel waiting to be written there)
  • I got a new camera FINALLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!
  • I picked up a kitten at a garage sale (small story there too) - Ashley named her Chrysanthemum
  • Next month is my 18th year anniversary of marriage to my favorite most literal and anal person I know! The love of my life - Sammy
  • Ashley's 19th birthday is next month and she wants to have it Chuck E Cheese - She's having a hard time holding on to her youth.

Hmmmm... I think that about covers it.  I think I just outlined blog topics for the next few days huh!? So here's what you have to do, comment on which of the above you want to hear about and I'll cover it in next. So many awesome/ boring things to talk about and you get to hear it all from me for free. It may be like reading War and Peace for you but for me, it's a free trip to the therapist!

I also can't wait to work on Christmas Holiday fun projects!!  I promise I would make a wonderful PTA mom!! I really miss that. Did I tell you I used to be a Girl Scout Troop Leader? Yes... my troop majored in arts & crafts" and we kicked the other troops butts!

I'll leave you with that for now and will show you loads of pictures of whatever you want! Just a little camera happy right now!

Missed you!

Rita

4 comments:

Tami Michel said...

Congratulations on the sales. Great news. How about recreating some of those old Girl Scout crafts and feature them for us all to see.
Tami @ Curb Alert!

momtofatdogs said...

what type of camera? talk about the camera. I need a new one. Mineis from 2004 & literally eats batteries.

sam

Megan said...

That is so awesome! I totally went to go see it a few weekends ago, then I realized I was at Lula B's WEST, ugh. Now I know :)

Twice Nice said...

I am not surprised by your great reception! How could they not love you and your stuff?! Take some photos of the kitty with your awesome new camera.