Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- Terri’s Treasure

So happy about the way this one turned out, so Rusty if you read this…Ya done good!!

TerrisTrash1

I paid $6 each for the baskets from Hobby Lobby. They were half off of 11.99 and the knobs were in a bin of clearance knobs for $1.02. I mixed a couple of oops paints I had to get the pink.  So not bad for an under $15 transformation, huh!

Here’s the before:

TerrisTrash_Bef1

TerrisTrash_Bef2

By the way this drawer was freakin’ welded shut!! I had to pry that thing loose. I also did away with the four holes and made two instead. I thought knobs would look more appropriate than pulls!

TerrisTrash_Bef3

And here’s the after:

TerrisTrash3

TerrisTrash2

I fixed the broken leg but you can still see the scar Sad smile

TerrisTrash4

TerrisTrash5

Such a fun project and a true “trash to treasure”. I can’t wait to put this in my new booth! Just need to come up with a price. Ya’ll feel free to help out on that one!!

I’ll be linking up to these fun parties so make sure you go by for TONS AND TONS of inspiration! ~ Rita

Photobucket

7 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oooh it is so fun! i love the pop of color!

Twice Nice said...

Remarkable! It's a super recovery for that piece. Love it! Especially that pink and the knobs.

Tami Michel said...

Well Hello! Very cute, love the pink and like how you lined the drawer. I always have a hard time pricing as well, something I need to work on. One lucky girl will love that!

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

It turned out great and I love the contrast of the pink interior! I need that for my bedside table.

Geri O said...

Love the pink on the inside it really pops. I'm your newest follower. Come check out my blog when you have a minute at http://sister-number-5.blogspot.com

Katie said...

It turned out awesome Rita!! The baskets are such a cute touch!!

momma_drea said...

that came out awesome. I love it!!