Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday– Dearest Terri!

I have to say the great thing about having a boss that is a good friend of mine is she knows the way to my heart!

She had me come in on Saturday and in return, not only do I get overtime but she gave me this too!!!

DSCN2560DSCN2561-001DSCN2562

This will definitely needs some work but isn’t she BE-U-TIFUL!!!. This was truly a curbside find!!

And what was funny was Terri and her mother-in-law (aka my best friend Cindy) stopped to pick this up for me. Rusty (Terri’s husband/Cindy’s son) described to me how horrifying it was to steal someone else’s trash and “JUST SIT THERE IN THE STREET”. He was hysterical!! I cracked up!!

Ahhh friends…what we do for one another!

AAAANNNNDDDD for exciting news!!

Curbside Creations will now reside at Lula B’s in Deep Ellum (Yay! Gasp! Woo Hoo!!) Can you tell I’m excited about this?!?!

image

No more tarp covered furniture!! It will be on display for all of Dallas to see!!!!!! Which is why I waited so late to post. Just got back from signing the contract!

So make sure you stop by in November and see me!!  And come back Tuesday for more fun and pictures!!

Rita Winking smile

4 comments:

Megan said...

You let me know the first day and I'll be there! so exciting!!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i am SOOOO over the moon for you! way to go!

Twice Nice said...

WooHoo!! That is fabulous news! And I'd sit in the street any day if I could just spot something that cool in someone's trash pile!

Tami {Curb Alert!} said...

Hey girl. Hope you had a great week. Please hop over and link this badboy up so my readers can share in my anticipation of what you are going to do with it. Thanks!
Tami