Monday, October 22, 2012

No News is Good News

Nope, no pics to show today as I imagined but also let me tell you that I did put up a shed this weekend!!

Yep, it has been sitting in my sun room for four YEARS  but this weekend it went up and it took us ALL weekend to do it.

I have sore arms and small cuts on my hands to show for this weekend and I did get up a bit early on Sunday to get some painting in. But nothing finished (boo). Heck I didn’t even get pictures of the shed if that tells you how exhausting my weekend was.

I’ll get the pictures up as soon as I can but not to leave you hanging, I decided to go with gray and white for my colors of choice. I’m into gray and white these days…don’t know why. Anyway can’t wait to show you what I have in store.

Be back soon I promise!

Rita

OOHHH!!!

P.S.

I may have an opportunity to put some of my furniture in a store called Lula B’s in Dallas. This place is awesome. I find out tomorrow! Wish me luck~

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay!!! The owner of Lula B's actually lives down the street from me and she has a tiny little shop right by me :) She's super sweet!

Twice Nice said...

Best of luck to you!! Can't wait to see the finished piece too.