Monday, September 03, 2012

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- Labor Day Weekend

Ahhhhh – that was a MUCH needed break and the best part was I got to see Ashley and hear of all the fun college stories (so far) this week and a half.

Oh and can we say “Family Drama” yeah that happened too. One day I may bore you with ALL the gory details of it just to see what your intake is. And after everything is said and done, I could really use the help in Therapeutic comments and anything else to help me get thorough it all!!

And lets not forget the much needed break from work…yep, I definitely needed an extra long weekend!!

Without further ado, here is the chest of drawers I worked on this weekend. I’m happy to say it came out exactly as I pictured it to be!

DSCN2458

DSCN2456

DSCN2459

I saw this awesome color combo on Cassie’s Blog “Primitive and Proper”. She used the same colors on her living room cabinets. The minute I saw them I thought the color was to die for and I had to find the right piece to use them on. Ahem…meet the “right” piece.

Oh yay guys, I’m looking forward to a great September, so much more laid back than August that’s for sure!! 

Have a great and fantastic month and I’ll see you later!!

Rita

P.S. If you want to know the color combo I used here, email me and I’ll let you know!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Love it! The orange is such a fun pop of color!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

what a fun piece! i love the highlighted areas! :) and thanks for saying i inspired you. :)

Twice Nice said...

so very cool! I knew you'd make those chunky knobs pop! Love it!