Monday, September 17, 2012

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- I Chevron-ed

It took me forever but I think I finally got it!! I don’t know why I’m chevron challenged but I am (oh no).

I still need to touch this desk up and then take it outside for a few good photos. I didn’t want to keep you waiting so I snapped a quick pic with my iPhone for you guys to see.  Remember, I can only take photos outside or else they look like I dipped my house in a yellow haze. I may need to start a “Buy Rita an Awesome Camera” fund soon huh!

 photo (2)

You can see it still needs some touching up and distressing…then… I’ll take some good photos and post them here Thursday. Winking smile

 

Still not bad from it’s original state:

DSCN2479

I also wanted to show you one of my new favorite home décor pieces (YAYYYYYY), it’s this Amazing sign I received in the mail from Kammy  from Kammy’s corner!!! She’s amazing and I LLLOOOOVVEEE her blog!!

Here it is, temporarily on my mantle until I can find the perfect spot to hang it:

DSCN2499

But here are better photos from her blog:

IMG_0047

IMG_0048

Anyway, I LOOOOVVEEE it Kammy THANK YOU!!!

Come back Thursday for the better photos (waaaa waaa waaaa) and some more little fun goodies I have to show you.

Until then, have a great rest of the week!
Rita

3 comments:

Megan said...

Glad you got your chevron on, it looks fab! I love that sign, lucky you!! I hear ya on the camera, I probably could have bought one if my dumb dishwasher hadn't broken :(

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

love the chevron, and that sign is awesome- what a treasure!

Tami {Curb Alert!} said...

The table looks CUTE! My camera skills are also pretty sad but I've gotten to be best buds with the PicMonkey Photo shop tools! I also love Kammy's blog, so much fun!
Have a great week!
Tami