Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday–Table Trouble

First of all this weekend I’d like to finish up my other projects like my sister’s table and the gray chest that each need some sprucing up.

Just so I don’t lose yet another week of project fulfilling, I thought I’d throw in this small table which I think can be quite fun to look at rather than the blah-ness it has going on right now.

DSCN2479DSCN2484

Don’t mind the junk in the back please.

I’ve got lots to do, not to mention all the other stuff in my life. It wears me out actually but I will get through it. I had a bad day yesterday so I went out and bought Snow White and the Huntsman and ate cookies. I also called Ashley and told her I needed to vent. She knows the drill. She was so cute when she told me “remember you are amazing and beautiful, now make your own sunshine!”  She must have a really good mom to be such a great girl! Ha ha!

Another thing to be on the look out for is a spruce up of my blog page. I need more color in my life and don’t know where to begin but Susie and I will figure it out. If you have suggestions, please let me know. I just don’t want my blog to be one of the boring ones that you have to scroll and scroll and scroll just to get to the good stuff.

That’s if for now. I’m off today THANK GOODNESS, as I really needed it. Lots of errands to do, not to mention paying a ticket (ugh) and paint, paint, paint.

I hope you have a great weekend and remember to make your own sunshine!!

Rita

4 comments:

Twice Nice said...

Ah Rita, hope the sunshine is warming your shoulders and you can consider it a hug from all your bloggy friends!

Tami {Curb Alert!} said...

Enjoy the painting while making your own sunshine. That table looks like it has great potential. Melts my own heart when my children repeat the advice and love that I have worked so hard to instill in them. You've done good! Enjoy your day off.
Tami

momma_drea said...

You are the Best older sister in the whole world!!! I love you like I love cooking and music lol (I love you more than that). You are my best friend! You are Beautiful inside and out. You are an amazing mother and an awesome aunt. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I thank you for that. You are part of my sunshine too. :D ♥

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that desk is so cute! and i love the call to ash- so sweet! :) she does have the best mama.