Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday–Bargain Table

I’m going to apologize in advance for this quick little photo of a table I purchased for my sister. I didn’t feel like digging out the chairs and the table is in the house covered with stuff, so this quick shot will have to do for now.

DSCN2388

The chairs are behind the table if you can see them hiding.

If I tell you how much I paid for this set you’ll never believe me!!

I’ll reveal the price and the “after” shot on Tuesday.

That’s it for now!

~Rita~

3 comments:

Megan said...

Nice table, work your magic!

Twice Nice said...

That a super table. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

momtofatdogs said...

Geesh girl, too bad we don't live closer! I gave away an oak pedestal table just last week. Well, actually I took it to work, to trash it........one of the girls I work with decided she'd take ti home! (I work at a landfill...)

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Sam