Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chevron Desk–Take 2

I told you I’d have better photos of the Chevron desk that I worked on this weekend and here they are!

Before:

DSCN2479

And After:

DSCN2526DSCN2528DSCN2529DSCN2530DSCN2531

This is totally off subject but  have you ever tried to type with a cat that needs attention??? OH MY GOODNESS…RIDICULOUS!!  This cat keeps crossing the keyboard, laying on my hands, rubbing his head at my face (knowing full well I’m allergic to him mind you), licking my hand…

I’ve put him down three times and shoved his fat body over and he comes back and head butts my face. GEEZ!! That’s one thing I have to say about dogs, they sit on the floor and sulk…period. No, not this one. He’s laying next to my lap as I’m typing. Just getting these pictures loaded took forever. Ok, he’s getting back up now!! Gotta go!

I give up!

Rita Smile

5 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

looks awesome! i love it distressed!

Twice Nice said...

I agree with Cassie...Awesome! I've not been brave enough yet to tackle chevrons (too much pressure for me :-) )!

Megan said...

I really like it distressed a bit! My cat is annoying like that too, she's always wanting attention! Worse than a kid I tell you!

Tami {Curb Alert!} said...

Hey girl, I just posted this on my Facebook page. Have a great weekend!
Tami

Lisa said...

LOL! One of my cats is the same way....he creeps up like he thinks I won't see him coming. My bf says, "Shhhh! Here he comes....don't look him in the eye." Like it'll make a difference....hah!