Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday- What 50 Cents Gets You

I have a great respect for people who know how to do lots with very little. Partly because I’m one of them (wink wink) but mostly because I love to see where someone’s imagination will take them!

That’s why I love it when someone sees something I’ve picked up and I can see the look of “WHY???” in their expression.

Case in point, this little book shelf:

GirlyShelf_bef2

Ugly right?!?! Well maybe too ugly for $4.00 but not  $0.50!!

GirlyShelf_bef1

I’ve started to work on it since I had so many ideas floating around but I think I’ve finally decided what I’m going to do with it.

This was also one of my “Wonderful” finds this weekend. So excited to finish it this weekend!

Hope the end of your week is amazing!!
Rita

2 comments:

Catherine Morgan said...

Excited to see what you will come up with. I wouldn't have been able to pass it up for 25c either!

Twice Nice said...

Since I'm a sucker for items with a practical use I would have gone as high as a $1. But I'll bet I would be willing to pay a whole lot more by the time you get finished with it!