Thursday, July 05, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday- Little Bookshelf needs help!

Ok, come on now…you forgot it was Thursday too, right?! It totally felt like a Monday to me that’s for sure.

I showed you my loot from Yard Sale shopping on Saturday but forgot to show you this little book shelf. It fits inside my trunk if that is any idea of how small it is. That’s why I forgot.

photo (5)

DSCN2303

I can’t wait to start! I even got it propped up ready to go!

Sometimes when you’re like me, you have all these ideas running around in your mind of all the possibilities, then you have life and other crap that gets in the way and there my little book shelf sits..waiting..just waiting for some love.

I’m hoping that I can work it in after work and on the “semi” weekend I’ll be having. I think it’ll definitely be refreshing to accomplish one of my wee projects! You know like a cup of coffee that refreshes the soul…or is that just me? Anyway, I’ve got BIG plans for this little shelf!

Come back and see what I’ve got floating around in my head for it!!  WOOOO HOOOO I’m so excited about this!

Rita

Oh and just in case you’re off schedule like me… Tomorrow is Friday Smile

2 comments:

Susie Otto said...

That's a cute little shelf! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

I need redo my nightstand. I bought sandpaper... just need to find the motivation. I want to do soon, though!

Twice Nice said...

What a great bookshelf! Solid wood ones seem scarce around here...lots of particle crud only. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for this baby!