Sunday, July 01, 2012

Garage Sale Loot

I wanted to share with you some of the loot I found on Saturday. I realize I need to kick it into high gear with a child starting college and all the extra expenses that come along with that ,so I got up early this weekend and hit the neighborhood!!

These are some of the things I found and the prices for each!

First up is this chest(??). I really don’t know what it is but it is perfect and I love it!! It’s really wide and sturdy with four drawers.  It was marked down from $75, to $45, then $25—amazing!

DSCN2293

Second and don’t hate me when you see the price on this piece. I’d definitely be jealous if I were you. I found this for $5!! No lie. Of course I didn’t question it or check it out completely but at face value, I’d say I got a GREAT deal!

DSCN2296

This next small table doesn’t seem like that big of a deal after that awesome five dollar chest now does it? However, it is still a cute table. And by the way, I got it before I found the dresser.

I just realized that there was another piece I forgot to get a photo of that is in my trunk. It is a small book shelf for ten dollars. I’ll have to include that next time ;0

DSCN2297

Last and certainly not least. Is this awesome bag of ribbons. Each spool was ten cents!! There are all sorts of colors and sizes…it was a true treasure hunt!! My girls laughed at me because they said it was like I was digging for gold but you know what, 21 spools of ribbon for 10 cents a pop was well worth the humiliation!! I even worked up a sweat digging around! I don’t play when it comes to good deals~

DSCN2299

Again, I’m going to try to start up this Curbside CREATING again so come back often for great furniture transformations, crazy stories and anything else I can offer!!

Have a great  week!

Rita

4 comments:

~ Tami said...

I officially hate you!
Just kidding, way to go girl. I am obsessed with dressers, don't know why.
~Tami

Twice Nice said...

HUGE scores! I love both of those dressers, and a girl can't ever have too much ribbon! Can't wait to watch you churn it out Rita.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i am so flippin jealous of that first chest! i am going to hop on a plane to TX and come get it!

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

Can't wait to see how you transform these treasures.