Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday–Treasure chest? Not so much!

This is a simple one this week…Yeah right!!  This chest belongs to my friend Cindy who now lives in Amarillo. sad face.

She gave this to me months ago and told me to work my magic and like everything else in my life…I’ve procrastinated and now have to give it to her this week. EEK! No time like the present to get it done huh!

DSCN2265-001

Oh and incase you were wondering, I found my camera on the dining room table. Only it has tons of pictures from “The Wanted” concert photos on it.  TEENAGERS!!!

IMG_2046

IMG_2094IMG_2095

I’ll be posting about my embarrassing Fathers Day tale so you may want to stick around for that.

see you soon,
Rita

1 comment:

Megan said...

Neat chest! Can't wait to see you work your magic!