Could I really be tempting you with a “before” photo?????
I’m just hoping the phrase “my eyes are bigger than my stomach” like when you order everything on the menu and only eat a few bites, doesn’t apply here!
I’ve just had this enormous itch to paint!! So this is what I decided on:
And yes there is a mirror that goes with this vanity. I know, I realize I’m probably setting myself up for failure but what the hell?? I’ll see what I can get done!!
Oh and I’m also attending Ashley’s orientation this weekend! So we’ll see what happens.
******************** D.M.V. HELL *********************
On a separate note, Ashley got her permit finally. We have been to the DMV 5 - count them FIVE times!!!
Those of you with teenage kids getting their license, be warned. This is a list of what went wrong:
1. Ashley forgot her glasses!
2. New law passed and I needed two forms of proof of residency
3. I take the proof of residency, one of which didn’t count. I had an extra bill but since the bills come in Sammy’s name, regardless if we’re married, He has to be he one to be there with her.
4. Sammy takes her back with proof of residency and now one form she had filled out previously from school has expired(we didn’t know it expired)
BUT…she is now 18 so she doesn’t need the form (good news) BUT she needs two forms of identification which she doesn’t have (bad news)
5. I take her the same day - with her two forms of Identification. They said they would make an exception ONLY if I get there the same day before 6PM. We get there at 5:51 and she FINALLY GOT HER PERMIT. HALLELUIAH!!!
That whole experience was stressful. So now I’m off to bed!