Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ashley’s Graduation Party

We had a GREAT time at the party the day after graduation. I have to say the best part was the photo booth which was headed by no other than my friend Susie with Susie Otto Photography!! I think everyone’s true personality came out with their get-ups on. It was hysterical!

Also, I decorated the room we had at Spring Creek BBQ. I found lots of these ideas from Pintrest and did the best I could to get my tables to look like what I’d found but I think I did pretty good!

table3

LLLLOOOOVVVEEE the cake my sister Andrea (Dre) bought for the occasion. oh and in case you were wondering the colors are for the school she will attend in Fall –
A & M Commerce!

Now here’s more pics then on with the show!!

cake2smart cookietable1table2

…Notice my mini diploma’s???

    NOW ON TO THE PHOTO BOOTH PICS!!

 

ENJOY!!

~Rita

5 comments:

Twice Nice said...

Love the diplomas! Oh wow, that photo booth idea is spectacular! I'll warn you now, I'm probably going to have to copy that!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

so sweet!!! i love the "smart cookie". too clever!

Megan said...

How freaking cute, I love the color scheme!!! That cake looks delish and that photobooth rocked!!

Kara @ June & Bear said...

love the diplomas and smart cookies. you did great. and aren't photobooths so much fun?!

Kammy's Korner said...

HA, those photo booth pics are hysterical! WOW!!!! And I love the little diplomas!!! Great cake. Great job!