Monday, May 21, 2012

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- Reese’s Princess Bed

This is  how you know Reese is just like a human child.  She saw her bed, got all excited, sat on it for a while…now..she’s over it!
Yes, world, my darling precious girl is a B-R-A-T.
DSCN2230
She does look so precious in her new bed though doesn’t she!! Yes I know she needs a haircut…no time…don’t judge!
Here’s what it looked like before:
DSCN2208
And After:
DSCN2225
DSCN2226
DSCN2231
DSCN2234
DSCN2235
DSCN2236
I think she looks precious, but what can I say?!?! Also I forgot to mention that the blanket she is on was given to her by a lady at a flea market that was selling it. I was walking Reese and the lady thought she was so cute she had to give the blanket to her (don’t ask me why, I have no idea). Anyway Reese has been sleeping on it ever since. It’s kind of her blankee!
NEXT WEEK
So this is the last couple weeks of school and I have a Senior that is demanding my time so I won’t be posting any before and afters next week…however…I may have a contest up my sleeve so be looking for it. I say “may have” because I have no idea when I’m going to do it, but I’ll let you know as soon as I know.
Oh and I’ll have prom pics to share and graduation is coming up and Graduation party – oh my!
(I found another gray hair, I wonder why?)
RITA

8 comments:

Megan said...

Darling, she looks just like a princess sitting on her little bed! Yay for graduation!!! Best time of my life was graduation week :)

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

ha ha! she is TOO cute on her own little bed!

Twice Nice said...

Stinkin', stinkin', stinkin' CUTE! Both the dog and the bed by the way.;-) Perfect for her. Have a great week or two with all the graduation activities!

Bonnie said...

Love it - too cute! Almost done with the nursery - I need to send you pictures of the dresser in the finished room once it's done.

The House at Bluebird Lane said...

What a precious little pup!! Reese looks so adorable on her new little princess bed. Just love it! :-)

Maria Elena said...

This is so great! The bed looks beautiful! We have been contemplating making one for our "princess". Yours looks so pretty and you little dog is so adorable!By the way, ours also needs a haircut! LOL

Erika said...

I can see she loves her bed, it's beautiful, and very comfy, just like a little girl, so cute.

~ Tami said...

She is one lucky gal! I know this week is prob crazy busy for you but would love for you to link up again if you have time this weekend :)