Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday- Princess Pea!

I’ll explain the title in a minute!

First let me show you the bed frame I just picked up…fit for a princess, right?

DSCN2208

… a princess pup, that is!

DSCN2209

I about died when I saw this at a yard sale for $5. It’s a doll bed but OF COURSE I immediately thought of Reese!! She is the princess after all!

Look at that precious girl!!

062210_20

photo        photo (2)

Yes, this is my Princess Pea! And the reason I call her that is because of the story of the princess and the pea. I know for a fact that if this girl were to sleep on 100 mattresses, she could feel a pea underneath because she is a REAL princess and she knows it! '

Do I get teased for saying this? Yes
Do I get blamed for loving Reese more than anyone else? Yes
Do I talk for her and give her a speech impediment? Yes

I know…I know…ridiculous but she’s is my precious girl and if she wants an old Victorian bed, by golly, that’s what she’s gonna get!

See you Tuesday!

Rita (mom of a princess pea!)

4 comments:

Twice Nice said...

LOL! That's an adorable princess bed you have there!

Megan said...

That is one awesome bed, soooo perfect for your princess!!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that will be so cute for her!

momtofatdogs said...

I have NO criticism. None. I, myself, am referred to as Mom to Fat Dogs.....they love me.

sam