Monday, May 28, 2012

Prom 2012

So what’s more fun than going to prom? Being the one to see it all in action. The hair, the makeup, the pizza being devoured in between – that’s the fun job of a mom and I got to see it all unfold. Precious~

This is Ashley and her BFF Dalila getting ready. They were going to pay $100 each for someone to do their hair so I immediately stepped in and did it for them (hello??). Of course I had to watch a couple of YouTube videos first but I prevailed!!

XJ5C0414XJ5C0418        XJ5C0419XJ5C0425        XJ5C0426XJ5C0434

She had a great time at her prom and I had a great time getting her ready for it.

Thank you again Susie for being there to capture the memories. I appreciate you!                

Next week is graduation (OH MY GOSH) and party time on Sunday.  I’ll be back with ALL Kinds of photos of that – promise!

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Rita

P.S.

I never saw that $200.00…just sayin’  Smile

6 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

you did an amazing job on their hair! and i LOVE ashley's dress- gorgeous!!

christine said...

Beautiful!! Wow time flies...

Twice Nice said...

She looks so radiant!! That dress is drop dead gorgeous, really. Great job on the hair!

~ Tami said...

Rita,
What a cute dress and her hair looks pretty. You did a great job. You can tell how much fun she was having. Here's to a great week for all of you!
Tami

Anonymous said...

She looks so beautiful :-) !
You did a great job on her hair.

Mom Taxi Julie said...

What a gorgeous girl and dress, love it!