Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Post Aboutta Post

This title is supposed to be read with a heavy accent like “Badda boom badda bing”.  Ha, I crack myself up.

I just got an email from Bonnie who was my contest winner. She had a red chest of drawers that she wanted to use for her twins in their nursery. Here is what it looked like before I got a hold of it:

Bonnie_Bef1

I took her nursery theme of hot air balloons and ran!

Bonnie3

And this is what it looks like in her nursery (yay!!)

IMG2750-M

You can see the rest of her nursery here!
(mom, click on the word “here”)

********************************************************************

We’re gearing up for Graduation and the Graduation Party in the Mireles household!! It’s very exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time. I took some quick pics of the pre party planning and decided to share them here. You can just IMAGINE the fun we’ll have!

photo (1)photo (2)photo (4)

Oh that one with the face is kind of scary all blown up. I couldn’t see that on my phone (eek).

But yes we are planning on have a great time.

Have a great Thursday!!

Rita

2 comments:

Megan said...

So darling! You did an awesome job on it! That's going to be one heck of a party :) Staches are so fun, I can't wait to see pics!!!

Twice Nice said...

LOL! Oh my gosh, make sure you share the photos of the party. I can't wait to see the 'staches in place! Have a great time!