Monday, March 05, 2012

What have I been up to?

I’m back and though I took a week off from blogging and furniture, I would love to say it was at some awesome resort, or vacationing, or painting furniture…but it wasn’t.  It was spring cleaning, preparing for Ashley to go to college, taxes, home owners woes…doesn’t that sound like fun???

It wasn’t by a long shot, but I had to get my head together and get focused.

Now I’m back and I still feel like I didn’t get a thing accomplished (isn’t that the way it usually works). At least now I can read blogs, blog on my own and finally…paint!!

This picture was taken this weekend at Ashley’s future college! (yay)

  417640_290252627708538_100001714082179_701884_581171279_n

I also have a little before and after that I’m working on for a friend of mine. As soon as it’s done, I’ll share it here.

See ya later!
Rita

4 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

YAY! welcome back and way to go, ashley! you must be so proud of her. :)

Twice Nice said...

glad to see you back!

Katie said...

Glad you were able to get some things done! Congrats to Ashley! I know she's got a lot of fun times ahead of her!

Megan said...

Yay for A&M~ that's so exciting plus she won't be too far from you :)