Monday, March 19, 2012

Tossed and Turned Tuesday–Not quite done but ….

Almost! I ran out of time and had to work all day Saturday so when I’m actually done, I’ll upload some pictures.  Here’s a sneak peek. Well it’s actually what I DID get accomplished.

photo (1)photo

So again, it’s a work in progress but you get the idea. Oh and I finally used my Annie Sloan Old Violet paint and it’s awesome!!  Love it.

I promise I’ll show you what it looks like when it’s not in pieces!

Also, I got pictures of Sally’s new table all fixed up in her dining room:

table 1table 2 (1)

This is what it looked like in her dining room before she won my contest:

table

What do you think?
****************************************************************
QUESTION:

You can consider this a poll, I just want to see what you think. What if let’s say “Sarah” received a piece of furniture. And this piece was freaking awesome and vintage and you would totally drool over it…hypothetically. Then her friend “Jane” comes over and says she’s looking for something similar to what Sarah just received. Sarah says (with little resistance) that she has a piece that would probably work. Sarah then shows Jane this marvelous piece, knowing full well that Jane will jump at the chance to take it, but instead Jane says “Oh I’ll just see what it looks like after you’re done.”

What would think if you were Sarah?

Let me know…
Rita

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm loving the Old Violet color, I haven't used that one yet! Sally's table looks awesome in her dining room, the color really makes it stand out now! Maybe it's a little too early, but I'm not getting the question, is Jane saying she doesn't like Sally's work?? Or am I missing the point? I haven't had a full cup of coffee yet :)

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i would be annoyed with said friend and say, well once it's painted i am not redoing it any other way and it will cost such and such. and then i would tell jane to stuff it.