Monday, March 12, 2012

Tossed and Turned Tuesday- Sally’s Table!

I really wish the weather would have cooperated so I could get some good shots of this table (grrr). But you get the idea:

DSCN2042

DSCN2039

The top is now dark walnut and the bottom (believe it or not) is blue. Kind of a robyn’s egg but not quite.  I know these look like two completely different tables but I wasn’t finished when I shot the out side one and the weather has sucked so I took some inside. These two were the best Sad smile

When Sally won my contest she had this table in mind.

DSCN2018

The look she had envisioned in order to give her dining room some spunk was something along these lines:

frenchtable_fullshot

I can’t blame her, this is gorgeous.  It makes me realize something however. I need a good place to take a great picture (dang).

I hope you like the new look as much as she does. I’ll have her take photos so I can upload them. 

Have a great Tuesday!! And hope you’re enjoying your spring break!

Rita

9 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

it looks beautiful! i just love the shape of that table- si pretty!

Twice Nice said...

It looks so fresh with a new coat of paint on it! I have the same issues with photos at my house. Bet Sally is thrilled beyond measure with her table!
Deb

Kre8ive Life said...

Love the table, so great to see that you are still doing amazing restorations.

Sally said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I can't believe the after is the same table I gave you to begin with. I feel so blessed to have won this generous giveaway. Thanks so much, Rita, for sharing your unique talent with my family :)

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

I love, love, love this!!!! The color is perfect! This is one of my favorites!!!

Kammy's Korner said...

Sally is a lucky lady!!! Way to go, Rita!!! Pretty, pretty. photo quality and all! :)

Katie Swafford said...

That is so beautiful. The finish looks amazing!

Katie Swafford said...

That is so beautiful. The finish looks amazing!

Katie said...

LOVE this table Rita!! You did an awesome job on it! I love the light blue with the dark wood!