Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thrown Away Thursday–Bonnie’s “curbside” win

Ok so “technically” this isn’t a curbside find…in fact, I was going to post pictures of random frames I had but I deleted the photos….SSSSOOOOOO…what better way to show what else I’m working on??!!

Bonnie won my contest and this is the jewel she had. It has been passed on in her family and now that she’s expecting TWINS, she wants me to redo it for her nursery. (I CANNOT WAIT!!!)))

DSCN2003

DSCN2005

DSCN2006

I seemed to have dropped one of the knobs from the car to my back yard and just now noticed Smile oops!

So first order of business…Get Rid of the Red!

Hopefully It’ll be ready this week sometime but don’t yell at me if it’s not on Tuesday’s post.

Have a great day and I hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!  I did! I got Roses at work from Sammy and Valentine’s goodies from coworkers/friends. It was awesome!!

Bye now,

Rita

4 comments:

Megan said...

Ohhh such potential! Can't wait to see what you come up with Rita!

Twice Nice said...

You're going to have so much fun!

Bonnie said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see!

Lindy Thomas said...

OK, so you know the history. It was in MY nursery and probably my older sister's in 195--. When I stripped it for BONNIE'S nursery I took off about 4 coats of paint and nursery-themed decals that had been painted over.

Then repainted it twice myself and the red was really cute at the time...

Excited to see what you do!

-Bonnie's mom